****************THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME AND ###

****************THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME AND BEING WITH ME ON MY MEDICAL APPOINTMENT,GLORY TO YOU FATHER!!!!!1***************Please God protect my daughter from having dark thoughts, evil thoughts, thoughts about witchcraft, voodoo, etc. Please God be with her when she is alone and make her think in the right direction, towards You Father! Also help her find good positive things to fill her free time, IJNA!!! Thank You God!
Lord we pray against these dark thoughts and the occult. We pray that you remove them. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praise God for good report! I prayed for your daughter and for ### (my daughter's friend), ###, ### (a prayer warrior's request) & all on the paths of lies - occult, psychics, mediums, etc.. I pray God's increasing influence in their hearts & souls & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Heavenly Father, you know their needs and desires~please send your blessings upon these requests. We give you thanks and praise for ### good appointment and all you have done and will do for this family in Jesus name we pray Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
243
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom