Pleass pray ### don't take any hours ...

Please pray ### don't take any hours at ### away from me. I pray ### has extra hours on my shift. I'm hurting financially and hate ### playing favorite.
Lord we pray that no favorites will be played. We ask for more hours. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
688
Please pray ### don't hang out with ### wife or ### girlfriend I don't think it right that he hanging out with his ### and should forus on ###
Replies
6
Views
292
Please pray they don't take away my social security payments. I can't afford to live with my child if so. I'm terminally ill. Please please pray for me. I also have trouble sleeping, please pray.
Replies
11
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom