2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray that I have my strength and my brain is wide awake at work tomorrow and that I don't have to worry or be stressed inip amen
Replies
11
Views
36
Please pray for ###, to come back to life, his kidney stones working, brain cells are getting damaged due to high ammonia level, acid level in his blood is very high as his liver is damaged.. he is unable to breathe with ventilator..please, please pray for his healing.
Replies
12
Views
43
Marriage Please pray for me to marry soon...I'm ### Baptist..I'm ###...don't believe in contraception...
Replies
28
Views
172
Things one after another, nothing going right with my family, health, wealth... my sister suffering from schizophrenia, My elder brother got cheated by ###, the person told she is opening an orphanage in ###, nothing but fraud... my body is numb and I am mentally not stable with these all...
Replies
24
Views
149
Dear friend please pray for my friend ###. Which just lost her grandfather in Jesus name send comfort
Replies
11
Views
52
Praying for my appointment tomorrow Tuesday at 12 pm goes well and she doesn't mention anything about me missing the other appointment.
Replies
9
Views
50
Not a second Or another minute Not an hour or another day But at this moment with my arms out stretched I need you to make a way As you have done so many times before Through window or an open door I stretch my hands to thee Come rescue me I need you right away I need you now...
Replies
8
Views
95
Tense stressful things at work. People are talking about others and just stressful things. I try to be helpful and people get annoyed and think I'm a know-it-all, but I am sincerely trying to help. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
40
Dear Jesus, Please let there be good weather for my mom's show. One news says ###-### inches, one says a mix, and one says just rain. Please Lord, just let it be rain. Please bless my mom and her business. Amen
Replies
6
Views
31
Thank you God for every happiness and sorrowful moments in the year ###. praise the Lord Jesus Christ. Almighty God I want to pray for my husband's elder brother Who is in wrong path away from God's path and from his loving family. He worship devil Lucifer. O God shows him your path have mercy...
Replies
10
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom