Marriage Please pray for me to marry ###

Marriage Please pray for me to marry soon...I'm ###...don't believe in contraception...
I pray you have patience for the Lord to send to the right person to fill your life with happiness and love. The right person has already been chosen for you. Enjoy life today and when you least expect to meet this person they will appear. I promise God is listening. I know it is so hard because I was single for ### years after a divorce and life was very lonely. When I had about given up my new husband appeared. He was nothing like I had imagined. You are in my prayers because I know your pain.
 
Marriage Please pray for me to marry soon...I'm ###...don't believe in contraception...
Lord we ask that you bring the perfect spouse for ###. We ask that you never make her do anything in her marriage that she doesn't feel comfortable with, especially use contraceptive. We pray for an understanding man who wants many children. We pray for a healthy family and that each child will be gifted with your spiritual gifts. We pray for you to move in ### life in every way. Always bring favor, growth, peace, and prosperity. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Im praying for this in Jesus name. If only a ### would like you enough to date you, then maybe marriage would happen. Amen.
 
Sorry I know it must be disheartening to know you live in a ### town full of sailors and you can't find even one who will date you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been demonized for 6 years after I told a witch I wanted to marry a Christian. She invited evil spirits to my house and did a “satanic ceremony” that I could hear audibly which left me in a schizophrenic state. I’ve heard and felt demons and can see witches since she did that. This has gone...
Replies
7
Views
89
I would covet any and all prayers for my ### yr marriage. My wife has filed for divorce due to being unhappy. There is no adultery, abuse or addictions of any kind. I don't see it as biblical and hurt for her heart that has her feeling so unhappy. Others likely feeding the narrative that God...
Replies
17
Views
807
Praise the for me to marry soon. I have met a girl a few weeks back. Please pray of that's the one God has for me and if yes please bless us in marriage without delay. Please pray for my mother, my marriage, my sisters' marriage, and our children. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom