Please pray for ###, to come ...

Hello, friend. I’m so sorry to hear of your husband’s health concerns. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial. But I'm certain that He cares for your husband and wants us to pray. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to heal ###, according to His will, and surround him with His strength. Know that I’m praying for you, too. May God comfort and uphold you as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray my husband ###, to come back to life, his kidney stones working, brain cells are getting damaged due to high ammonia level, acid level in his blood is very high as his liver is damaged. He is unable to breathe with a ventilator. Please, please pray for his healing.
Lord we continue to pray for ###. This morning our pastor did a special healing prayer. I prayed for ### during this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
107
Father i pray that you can save ### and make him stop doing what he is doing I pray for CONVICTION UPON HIM. He sasy his a christian but does the opposite Holy spirit speak to his heart and bring me my soulmate in JESUS name amen Thank you i also wish to be loved amen
Replies
9
Views
144
Please pray for my cat, who is going through a very difficult medical situation. He has a ureteral stone that is causing an obstruction and affecting his kidney. We are doing everything we can medically, but I am very afraid of losing him. I am asking God for a miracle. Please pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom