Unheard prayer

Lord help and protect them from all troubles and sickness. Protect under your wings and carry them on your wings to safe place Amen.
 
Lord help and protect them from all troubles and sickness. Protect under your wings and carry them on your wings to safe place Amen
Amen, I don’t know God will answer my prayer or not but your prayer gives me strength.. thanks a lot.. God bless you...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, we feel unheard. Please fulfill our wish and show us Your mercy.
Replies
10
Views
333
I have been dealing with some issues surrounding my 18 yr old son for years. He has displayed behavioral issues since he was in elementary school. I would try regular discipline by taking away things, nothing worked then would try more options and when that wouldn’t work I would resort to...
Replies
11
Views
377
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find friends in my area. I am currently unemployed and want to get my streaming service job. I lost my last job. Bullied and abused please help. I also want to make good money after all I went through and be able to provide for a ### and Kids. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom