2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my friend's ### year old who was diagnosed with stage ### cancer.
Replies
13
Views
54
Please pray for me to marry soon..marriage, yes, children, yes, many!..I'm ### Baptist ...
Replies
20
Views
167
Please God almighty get me from this stress that has troubled my heart for long time. Help ### to release what he has caused me. Amen
Replies
8
Views
40
Prayers for moving back to previous ###. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
54
I pray for and I hope all will join me in this prayer for all our troops especially those overseas and their families...also for all our police men and women across our great Nation who risk their lives daily to protect us from the evil ones who live to steal and kill in order to get whatever...
Replies
8
Views
50
My dear brother Prophet ###, My name is ###, from ###, brother I have a humble request to prayer for me and my family, as we are going through a lot of problems and the marriage us almost on a verge of breaking up My wife, ###, has made legal complaint against me, but as usual I do not want to...
Replies
8
Views
202
I want God to liberate me and my ministry this year
Replies
11
Views
41
Heavenly Father thank you that I was able to find some good walking shoes for less than half of the full price. The store only had ### pairs that were left of that style, is why for such a big discount. Thank you Father for ### and I are planning to start walking when the weather gets warmer...
Replies
11
Views
58
Please bind evil spirit from me thank you
Replies
9
Views
39
Dear Friends in Christ, please I need your support in prayer for my sister, Mrs ###, as she is going through for the second time, for the chemotherapy sessions to put a stop to cancer from spreading. Thank you and Love you all in Most Powerful Name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom