2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hope for a new job or new opportunity for ### as a father. Give ###'s wife good career and blessings. Protect ###'s 2 daughters, good healthy and intelligence at school. Always unite ###'s marriage. Amen
Replies
9
Views
40
Praise Report!! Last Tuesday I watched the video for health prayers. The video said that the prayers help through doctor too. Wednesday I had doctor. She increased my thyroid medicine. I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels. Thank you Jesus Christ, Praise the Lord for this way of...
Replies
11
Views
175
Please pray that God blesses our family's concerns, the coming delivery and moves the hearts and minds of those around us. In Jesus Name
Replies
11
Views
55
I am highly requesting prayer for my son by the Name ### from ### who has been continuous coughing since last week.
Replies
11
Views
60
❤ Thank You Lord for keeping me! ❤
Replies
10
Views
108
Prayers for this illness to leave our home and not get the babies sick too.
Replies
11
Views
41
Please pray for me I am in worried so much with my family issues & unemployment.
Replies
13
Views
85
Pray ### comes out of surgery with a good report, no cancer, only a large fibroid. Thank you, praise God, GOD IS GOOD.
Replies
10
Views
53
Pray for my sister, Miss ### ### who is suffering from TB disease last ### years.
Replies
12
Views
54
Please pray for me for deliverance from spiritual husbands that are destroying my relationship, generational curses, bad luck and financial frustration, and to get a job.
Replies
9
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom