2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for our friend ###. She is currently undergoing cancer treatments. Please pray for her TOTAL healing from all cancers, sicknesses and diseases in Jesus’ mighty name. Please also pray for her salvation. She understands that God is there but is yet to receive the revelation that she...
Replies
9
Views
74
Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ### no need to turn on and off feng shui lamp. ### sprayed ### right shoulder last Wednesday. Please pray for healing. Please pray for ### no need to carry heavy stock. Thanks Last day of ###'s teammate was on ###. Please pray ###'s boss look...
Replies
9
Views
30
Father, Guide and protect my earthly ### (Col 1:9-11) and keep him from the evil one (Matt 6:13, John 17:15). Grant him The Fruit of The Holy Spirit (Gal 5:22-23) in Jesus’ Name
Replies
10
Views
249
Marriage Please pray for me to marry...I'm ###...and would like a large family....I don't believe I contraception.
Replies
25
Views
250
Lord thank you for giving me another of life though life is tough. Forgive me also Lord for all the sins I had committed. Lord I humbly ask for your guidance and provide me with financial blessings. I badly needed it not for luxury but to pay my debts. This I ask Lord through your son Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
47
2 criminals who are protected by evil spirits be brought to the light
Replies
10
Views
57
*O Lord of Hosts, I pray that You will help me and everyone in this prayer site to change, according to the image of Your Son, and that which is not dependent on us, You change it by the work of Your Holy Spirit and Your Word, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ! Dear God, please look mercifully...
Replies
10
Views
39
Jesus please let my ### do his homework. This is absurd. His behavior is just getting worse every day and my health can't take it. Please help. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
60
Please pray for ### and ### see I am and have been honest
Replies
12
Views
111
Dear Brothers and Sisters, You know who you are that have been praying for us. I ask you to pray for our will power, our strength, and our faith. Starting around next Monday we will begin starving. We were not able to recover too much with the money ### and ### gave us to build up too many...
Replies
10
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom