Marriage Please pray for me to marry...I'm ###

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you Father for hearing our prayers and blessing ### with a beautiful marriage and children ### desires in Jesus name we pray Amen~God bless you abundantly!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been demonized for 6 years after I told a witch I wanted to marry a Christian. She invited evil spirits to my house and did a “satanic ceremony” that I could hear audibly which left me in a schizophrenic state. I’ve heard and felt demons and can see witches since she did that. This has gone...
Replies
7
Views
89
I would covet any and all prayers for my ### yr marriage. My wife has filed for divorce due to being unhappy. There is no adultery, abuse or addictions of any kind. I don't see it as biblical and hurt for her heart that has her feeling so unhappy. Others likely feeding the narrative that God...
Replies
17
Views
807
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support from friends, family, or professionals who can provide guidance and help you through this. Remember, you are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help...
Replies
7
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom