2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Oh Abba, creator of both the spiritual and natural world's in whom I fully put my faith and trust, this is the start of a new and exciting chapter for me going forward as part of your oven-baked and ready plan that you have already drawn up. I now ask you to use the valuable time and opportunity...
Replies
12
Views
126
Please pray I have beautiful and healthy perfect babies with my own eggs...no aneuploidy but healthy and strong🙏
Replies
12
Views
49
Pls interceed for my academic result to find favour in the heart of my school/department authorities so that my result grades would be recheck, reconsidered and upgraded within 24 hrs.
Replies
11
Views
47
Please Father, bring our ### pregnancy, in our ### year of marriage, bringing our third and ### babies, a boy and girl. Father you know we’ve lost two, and I pray you will resurrect purposeful babies for our precious family. We praise you.
Replies
9
Views
38
Please pray for relief/deliverance for ### and ###. Also, peace over ###, finances, appointment, and other unspoken prayer requests.
Replies
14
Views
54
*Lord, I pray you to discover in me and in every realm and sphere of my life where there is an open door through which the devil attacks me and give me repentance to repent for the things to repent and to destroy the things I have to are demolished so that the devil is completely cut off from me...
Replies
9
Views
39
Father God, Please remove my sour throat, cough and stuffy nose and bring me back my appetite. I pray for better health, good brain health, remove all diseases, bacteria, infections, burning, sickness, itchiness from my body. I pray that you remove my jealousy, anxiety, depression...
Replies
11
Views
44
Replies
10
Views
47
Thank you Lord for midnight prayer.
Replies
8
Views
40
I’ve been dealing with infertility issues for a while now not sure if it’s not the right time or just not going to happen for me I been praying on it for months please pray with me that God heal my womb make me fertile for a miracle in ###❤️
Replies
13
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom