2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

First I want to thank you Jesus I've been going through some things please pray that I can see God's wisdom I lost job due to my own fault live with my ### but need to be able to take care of self help me know what to do in Jesus name I pray..
Replies
11
Views
33
will you pray that I win my case that God will help me to move soon the guy with deal with those that have lied to me or done me wrong and that God will open doors for me
Replies
11
Views
26
Hi Sir/Madam, I have been out of job for couple of months. I have been applying for jobs for last 2 months, had couple of interviews which unfortunately I wasn't selected. I had one interview earlier today which I felt I won't be able to get that opportunity. Please God, I am praying that God...
Replies
12
Views
32
Need prayer for my back and finances and my sister has the flu and she has a baby been try to help but back start hurting please pray for water leak stop gotta find someone to fix floor
Replies
11
Views
48
I started a new job in sales! That it blesses me and my family with no bumps in the road for me... amen
Replies
10
Views
26
Good news, please, pray for good news. Pray for blessing after blessing, win after win, and success after success for our family and for yours. I declare favor over my family and yours. Thank you. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
293
I have three prayer requests for today. 1. Please pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work. They are feeling overwhelmed and need strength and guidance. 2. Healing prayers for ### who is recovering from surgery. They are experiencing some complications and need comfort and...
Replies
9
Views
24
In Jesus name I decree and declare I win millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay it happens to me to me right now without any delay my finances my financial income savings now right now multiply in millions right now more more every day in Jesus names
Replies
7
Views
39
Please pray for me that God Jesus Christ will lead me into the right directions. I'm feeling like I can't see right now. What do you do?
Replies
27
Views
85
Jesus please let my ### do his homework. I don't even understand to help him with it it is too complicated the new way they are teaching these kids. Please also let me figure out how to get my ###'s tax form. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom