will you pray that I win my ###

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that guards win their case against the bad company ### Inc on ### in ###, ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
226
Iam want to get a rank in my ### exam ### and also I want a seat in ### ### please pray for me for encourage my studies
Replies
9
Views
185
I speak decree declare demand I get a place to live I win a JACKPOT something where I’m hidden from Satan & crew and the secret Agents of Satan. Somewhere I can be comfortable and happy again have plants flowers pink flowers that can live and grow vegetables and find a nice guy to love me just...
Replies
9
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom