2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Am from ### please pray for me my boyfriend whom I live with him for six years dump me please pray for me I know that God is never a sleep he will bring him back and forever and I believe it will happen
Replies
8
Views
61
My son who presently staying in ### after studying MS data science in ### looking for a job
Replies
12
Views
60
Please pray for me. I am currently in a relationship and I need God to show me if he is the man for me. I have been in a relationship for the last ### months. I love and care about him very much but I am not trying not to lose myself trying to make him happy. He is obsessed with working out and...
Replies
5
Views
50
Need wisdom about where my son should attend college. We need for God to show us which door for my son to walk through. His first choice school still has not accepted him in his desired major. I need wisdom as to whether to book flights to visit two other schools that my son is not as interested...
Replies
7
Views
87
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me in prayer. Our Heavenly Father will guide me, give me wisdom, and help me take steps toward the job that is God's will to feed and sustain me and my family. I believe He will never leave me or never forget me. Let us pray to the Lord to...
Replies
6
Views
27
Dear brother in Christ...please uphold my brother ### in prayer he's hospitalized. please pray Almighty God will heal him and cleanse him both in spirit and in health, that miracle will happen and we will be discharged soon. please help us in prayer.
Replies
7
Views
134
God should send helpers in ### International Ventures Ltd to credit the bank account of ### resources co on the 14th of January 2020 in Jesus Name amen
Replies
5
Views
47
Good day please pray for me I did have a friend and she robbed up so money from me went I was in ### working and the farm work program she agreed to pay me but and I'm hv problem with her paying me but I don't want to go in the court house with this pray that she pay me back please
Replies
6
Views
48
My future new landlord ### is going to refer me to a girl from church who i can talk to and pray with..... In the meantime if someone feels led to contact me here from this prayer site to be a phone friend and Prayer Partner for spiritual, emotional, and moral support please write to me...
Replies
9
Views
121
My mom and my waif health ### achha kar do or mere ghr me shanti bani rahe or mere liye raaste Khule meri patni ko thoda DiMaggio do k ghr walo ko le kar chale Tera mera na kare meri or meri families k izzat kare
Replies
5
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom