2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

### is going to surgery any minute to remove that fibroid pray for everything to be fine and we get all good news and she has no cancer
Replies
8
Views
174
Please pray for my brother ### as we are in hospital ..he's admitted please uphold him in prayers so that God Almighty who heals the sick and weary will heal him and his holy spirit be with us
Replies
6
Views
31
Please pray for me that God Jesus Christ will lead me into the right directions. I'm feeling like I can't see right now. What do you do?
Replies
6
Views
27
Can you pray for me to do a great job at work today? Also to keep my eyes on Jesus please? In Jesus name! Also for energy and strength please!
Replies
8
Views
46
I had a really scary dream last night. I dreamed demons were trying to get in my house and ended up getting in. I ran away with my daughter (### years old) to get away. They were trying to get us. I know I need to get right with God and this was a message telling me to change. I ask for prayer...
Replies
8
Views
187
Please pray that something ### is Supposed to do tomorrow gets rescheduled. ### am uncomfortable driving in this weather. Please pray for blessings and protection over ### household. Please pray for an easy, stress free day. ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
46
Prophecy t.b.### pray for me about my financial, my career, my business, my life, my relationship, my family, my friends, my job and deliver me, in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
35
Please pray that the Federal Appeals court rules in my favor on a Federal case that is scheduled for review on ###, ###. This case has been ongoing for ### years. It has taken a toll on me physically, mentally and financially, but not spiritually, because I still have Faith in GOD! AMEN
Replies
7
Views
39
Lord I ask you please please bless me with the very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers lipsticks lip pencils lip glosses very best ever eye brow pencils bronzers fake tan cosmetics I desire the very very best...
Replies
6
Views
33
Oh Lord day by day I am becoming more and more irritable, no business in progress. Don't feel to talk with anyone. No aim in life feeling sad always. I am sorry Lord, Please forgive me. Please show me the way. Please take me. Our father in heaven I pray in JESUS name. Amen🙏
Replies
9
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom