2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray that God blesses, favors, protects and helps ### and I in daily concerns as well today's Doctor's visit. In Jesus Name
Replies
9
Views
37
I am about to quit my scholarship because of embarrassment. Please pray for me for deliverance from the spirit of shame.
Replies
10
Views
61
My nephew ### is an evangelist, he is asked to give sermon at ### on Wednesday but he has a problem with his leg bleeding. A relative will be taking him to a bigger hosp on Saturday by helicopter (###+### years ago he did drinks/injections). He needs prayers so that he can stand while giving...
Replies
21
Views
132
Dear Lord, I know I didn't come across this site by mistake or by luck nor by chance. I believe it is God HIMSELF who sent me to pray for others and testify so that I save somebody passing through hard time. I was born and raised in a family of 6 kids in ###, ###. My schooling has been a...
Replies
10
Views
83
in your kindness please pray for my ### - to be well in mind, body and spirit, to recover from the stress and tragedy of her past and to have a really good idea about her unfinished home that will help her. thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
58
Man of God please pray for ### that he may overcome his sickness and his long suffering. Please pray for me man of God ### that I may overcome my poverty issues that has been plaguing me for years now please clear all blockages for me in the name of God.
Replies
7
Views
44
Please pray for me, God knows the need
Replies
11
Views
69
Coordination between ### and ###. It's very serious problem in my life. She doesn't soon anything to me and give me trouble as usual.
Replies
8
Views
43
For the situation of work to improve and Orders to increase. If It be God's will to find new work in the Christian Organisation. For healing from Heel and knee pain. To remain faithful, trusting in the Lord.
Replies
7
Views
54
Spiritual life to grow My calling to manifest Spiritual eyes to open Family deliverance Children deliverance Financial breakthrough
Replies
7
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom