Iam about to quit my scholarship because ###

I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. The next batch going for study in China is by March 2026, and the Chinese government said they’re giving partial scholarships. I am praying for full scholarship with everything fully funded by the Chinese government. I also pray for supernatural help, finances, and favour...
Replies
7
Views
338
Heading to school to pick up my scholarship THANK YOU MY FATHER Thank you for your prayer and friendship
Replies
8
Views
329
“Congratulations Miss ### ###-### on being awarded the Global Korean Scholarship Graduate Program for ### in ### University” I decree that I will receive this acceptance email in the name of Jesus.. El-roi! El-roi!! El-roi!!! Let it show that I have encountered you on this fire alter.. give me...
Replies
6
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom