2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
5
Views
36
Man of please pray for my relationship, am from ###.
Replies
4
Views
29
I would like to receive the gift of speaking in tongues.
Replies
7
Views
73
pray for me my life partner and my family members.
Replies
6
Views
31
My relationship with my partner to be restored and have commitment because the devil and enemy have been fighting us.
Replies
6
Views
30
Pray for my son he is in hospital admitted he is ### days baby he had some condition in his airway in throat doctor told operation pls pray for him
Replies
6
Views
39
I feel like I have misunderstood my sister-in-law. For her words. Maybe she didn't mean that way, or maybe I have misunderstood her saying. I do not understand. I don't know how I'll face her. How to talk to her. I'm feeling uncomfortable like now how I'll face her when I meet her. Pray for both...
Replies
5
Views
28
Please HEAL THE TAIL OF MY PET VELVETS, Jesus LORD I have taken him to the vets and the dr was NOT helpful. Going to go back this Friday to see a different VET I ask you to HEAL him completely it's been a minute and take any pain from his tail and body Thank you, Also requesting prayers to have...
Replies
8
Views
34
Disorganization in my life and being behind on schoolwork God bless you all whether you pray or not.
Replies
8
Views
31
Prophet of God ### pls pray for me. My name is ###. All the corners of my life is not ok. Spiritual n physical. Pray for me from spirit of Rejection, Poverty, disappointment, spiritual husband and stagnation. Man of God l am tired. Ask God to release His mercy and favour upon my life.
Replies
6
Views
86
Back
Top Bottom