2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I feel like I have misunderstood my sister-in-law. For her words. Maybe she didn't mean that way, or maybe I have misunderstood her saying. I do not understand. I don't know how I'll face her. How to talk to her. I'm feeling uncomfortable like now how I'll face her when I meet her. Pray for both...
Replies
13
Views
53
No$, Little Food, No way to pay rent, or utilities (water, electricity), No students, No work for my husband
Replies
18
Views
93
Hi I'm ###, please prayer for my father's health is not good please prayer to ### and my mother's health also and my brother's health also please prayer to ### please.
Replies
10
Views
69
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
11
Views
55
Please pray for my father and brother who are in great need of your prayers tomorrow is their final hearing in the court please pray that everything goes well and the judgment comes positive in their favour
Replies
7
Views
43
Jesus Christ plz mere ### ka selection AIIMS Rishikesh ### as a nursing officer plz Bhagwan 23rd Jan ko uska exam h uska exam acha ho wo confidently exam the or uska selection ho jae
Replies
6
Views
46
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a child's health issue.
Replies
6
Views
34
Dear Pastor ###. Could you please pray for our family for unity and for their salvation especially for my brother ### and sisters. My sister ### and niece ### to be delivered from demonic activities and deliverance for the family. Also pray for our business to get the right contracts. God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
32
Please brethren, I beg all of you to please lift your prayers for my little one, she is ### yr old little girl; she is sick and we are headed to the ER. It seemed as she had a cold but the pediatrician said to take her to the ER; please pray for complete healing, that the Lord May touch her and...
Replies
10
Views
417
I pray Lord for my marriage so that it may go peacefully without any problems.
Replies
10
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom