2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for ### ### her kids ###, ###, and ### for visa that they get their report medical clear and Canada visa they may get soon as possible .. she is my ### I'm ###..
Replies
8
Views
32
God, The world is getting worse when it should be filled with your goodness, your holy word, kindness and mercy. I pray for all everywhere, I pray you are in control of me, God. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. I pray for ### and ### always. I pray for me with God, Savior, family and...
Replies
10
Views
55
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
11
Views
53
Please pray for my ### and his ### .. the become greedy and want land which we have bought ... Please pray that God work in their life and they should move in path of Truth
Replies
11
Views
45
Please pray for my important request
Replies
11
Views
47
Dear brother, Please pray for my sister-in-law ### (###) going wrong way, I told it's wrong way don't go that side but not listening and not talking with me, please prayer for her.
Replies
12
Views
58
Dear God, please help me do your will in the life of ###.
Replies
13
Views
48
God called me to ministry, shall I first go to Bible College Or what to do I don't know.
Replies
13
Views
287
Plz pray for my daughter ### for government job in 2020. praise the lord. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
46
Dear Brethren in Christ Jesus, please help to present this prayer request in God's altar this year. Father Lord, I thank you for everything concerning my life and my family this year. God Almighty, help to grant this humble request which I hand over to you Lord to get a good job that will grant...
Replies
13
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom