2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My son ### is a habit of playing whole night mobile internet game called PUBG. please pray for him to avoid this habit and sleep in night. In mighty Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
111
Please pray for my family members as we are facing lots of problems and difficulties... Specially pray for me that God may give me a good life partner and job... My studies also incomplete in theological and now I'm doing ### there also I'm facing loss of problems... Pray that God may give...
Replies
9
Views
64
Please urgently pray for ###, low and discouraged; may he be kept safe driving and at peace. May God also uplift ### who is out of breath and weak. May things get better. God Knows all the details. May He grant victory over emotional turmoil hurt. Please Prayers Needed For God's Peace, His...
Replies
11
Views
48
I ### from ### at ###. I will give ### exam on ###. Please pray for best results.
Replies
9
Views
67
Trusting God for no sickness shall near my family and I break the generational curse of diabetes, high pressure, obesity, and poverty over my family in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
33
..please I ask for your prayers. I'm stuck with all my debts. I confess my mistakes, I admit I was wrong for accumulating too much debt. I can't even return to our house we rented because I can't pay my bills, my salary is not enough anymore to pay these people and bills. I'm so stressed and...
Replies
13
Views
57
I am ### ###, from ### in ###. I am a public sector bank employee. Till recently I was employed in ### as a Branch Manager. During my tenure there I had given Mudra Loans to many people. Unfortunately I being a non-local, I was helped by a local person there. He had taken full advantage of the...
Replies
11
Views
229
Water Not coming again, motor switch gone bad again, it'll be problem for us again, if motor switch doesn't get repaired early, please pray so that tomorrow morning someone may come and repair the water switch earliest. Now no one may come as it's already night now. Some guest Will be arriving...
Replies
6
Views
59
Please for my husband ###. He is fighting so hard in his battle for life against the ravages of cancer. Please pray for God's continuing healing, strength and guidance for us. Give thanks also that we have made it this far in this horrible battle. Thank you for all your continuing prayers.
Replies
15
Views
287
Please pray for us ###, ### whole family to overcome our problem troubles we are encountering rght now. Please pray for ### son to be always safe and not to convicted and the justice be with us please Help us Lord Jesus Amen...
Replies
8
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom