2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
10
Views
51
I have been unemployed for one year. Applied many applications but not successful. Please please pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
47
I need breakthrough in my marital life, I want God to help me, so that I will get married this year, pray for me to settle down, I believe God will do it for me, Amen
Replies
9
Views
38
Babies and all with cancer God our Healer, Give all cancer fighters comfort when they are in pain. Lay your healing hand on all and remove every cancer cell so that they may be healed! Lord of Heaven, let them rest underneath your mighty wings of love. They dwell within your gentle heart. They...
Replies
9
Views
42
I like what the Bible says in Psalm 139:16, that a book was written about me, so I believe even my future and destination is written about me, Jeremiah 29:11 is another scripture that gives me hope, agree with me that all that was written about me must come to pass in Jesus' name, finance and...
Replies
10
Views
67
I need divine help and intercession for my ###-year-old daughter, ###. She is in a toxic relationship with a boy who has been a bad influence on her. She is spiraling out of control. She attends a very good Catholic University and I am watching her step away from her faith. I am seeing her...
Replies
9
Views
98
Please pray for me that I get this car today. I believe this in Jesus name it will be done
Replies
7
Views
54
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
10
Views
66
Jesus please let my ### be OK and have found his missing book. Help me fix his bad haircut. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
30
Lord help me receive favour as I wait for my financial breakthrough. I have debts since last year. I almost gave up in life I quit a job paying me ### dollars per month. I left my household items in a town ### hours away from me now because of rejection and mockery. I can't afford to move out of...
Replies
11
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom