I like what the bible says in ...

I like what the Bible says in Psalm 139:16, that a book was written about me, so I believe even my future and destination is written about me, Jeremiah 29:11 is another scripture that gives me hope, agree with me that all that was written about me must come to pass in Jesus name, finance and business is my request, Amen...
Lord bring favor with finances and business. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What does the Bible say about praying to the dead? Let’s say you have a question about a homework assignment. Who would you ask: your teacher or a student who took that class 5 years ago? How about if you had a question at your job? Would you ask your boss or someone who works at a different...
Replies
6
Views
516
The Bible says that in heaven Christ “will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body” (Philippians 3:21). The Bible gives us a hint of what we will be like in its account of Jesus' transfiguration.
Replies
9
Views
298
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom