2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please help me to pray to get more tenants for my apartment..thank u and God bless to all
Replies
10
Views
57
Please pray for me to marry very soon...no birth control..
Replies
10
Views
71
Dear Jesus, Please let the weather just be rain. Please no snow anywhere near here. Amen
Replies
8
Views
68
Pray for ### and ### for healing from blood pressure
Replies
10
Views
44
I have a neighbor who professes Christianity, and seems to love the Lord, yet goes to yoga classes, under the guise many Christians do, "Well it's just for the exercise". But I say it's a gamble, because the poses were originally meant as worship to Hindu "gods". More than a gamble, like...
Replies
7
Views
38
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who...
Replies
5
Views
51
Bitter sweet sad to see my 2nd job be done at the ### calendar I can't wait to see what God has in store for me I pray my resume stand out n I can land another job I really don't want ### to end I love having xtra pay check
Replies
8
Views
37
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings so that ### can perform well in her studies, we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can live with ###, ### Amen.
Replies
8
Views
33
My house construction could not be completed due to financial problems. Please pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
146
Dear Jesus, Please let our bridal show Saturday be successful. Let the weather be good. Amen
Replies
8
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom