Tenant request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask that the new tenant in Apartment ###, stays to himself and is peaceful and quiet. Father, please the individual desires to live in peace and harmony like everyone at the complex. Father, You know the anxiousness that I feel because of...
Replies
12
Views
136
I am a landlord and one of my tenants currently work for a shady business that apparently has to do with multi level marketing, pyramid schemes, ponzo schemes. Now there is nothing wrong with my tenant, legally, but I ask that he is prayed for, so that the Lord protects him and his family and...
Replies
9
Views
134
I've been emailing tenant attorneys non stop, many don't reply and some do. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, that I find a tenant attorney that can take on my appeals case on contingency and I need that help this week. I need my name cleared, I need vindication and justice and protection in...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom