Marriage

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have been married almost ###yrs. He's got a lot of baggage due to past traumas. We've been through ### counselors, ###rd option twice, ME, etc. And he is not staying consistent, no actions behind his words etc. I believe in the sacrament of marriage...
Replies
9
Views
66
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
127
I am asking as many people as I can to intercede on behalf of my Marriage, my husbands faith, and my faith. That my husband would be humbled and do a full turn back to God and the covenant he made to God when we married. That the scales would be removed from his eyes and ears and his heart would...
Replies
10
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom