Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please if you can, pray for my Mum ###. She has a PET scan tomorrow and we pray that Jesus gives her clear results or at the very most something that can be fixed 🙏🏼 we rebuke any degeneration in her brain. We ask Jesus for full healing of her brain and cognitive issues please Jesus faith...
Replies
8
Views
38
Pray request for me to over come temptation. Of sadness. Stress. Worrying. Fear. Not willing to do anything. Just sit n worry like. Not wanting to eat even if I eat not getting taste like. Oh God. Why I'm so weak. Why can't I fight this temptation. Why I can't be strong. I don't want to be like...
Replies
10
Views
58
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom