2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful...
Replies
6
Views
22
Please pray for my husband he is playing juva and drinking sharab. Please please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
19
Lord photographs are so so very important to me. I ask you please with all my heart bless bless me to take the very very best ever photographs, videos, selfies, snaps, chats, WhatsApp videos in every single way in every part of me, every single, all cameras at all times that are not blurry in...
Replies
5
Views
17
Heavenly Father we thank you that ### is now with you and Grandpa ### in your heavenly kingdom. We are thankful he was found and cared for by ### for his last ### days here with us. We will miss him but we know he is much happier and well again. Please give comfort to the foster family who cared...
Replies
13
Views
52
Pray ### pick me up at ### am and pray ### wait for me and take me home Sunday. Pray better days at home for ###.
Replies
11
Views
100
I am very stressed out because of the call that I am taking are not up to the mark. Please request our Lord to bless me with the wisdom and knowledge of the holy spirit. So that the holy spirit can guide me to take T1 and T2 calls. Please pray for me as this job is very important for me, as I am...
Replies
9
Views
30
Replies
18
Views
107
Please pray for me continuously for my exams and result to get pass marks and today I have a quiz competition in my ###. pray for me to win in this competition amen .. please.....
Replies
11
Views
36
Asking for prayers for healing of terrible toothache for two days. I do not have insurance and am scared of the cost. Please pray this pain stops and tooth calms down. Praying for all of the prayer warriors on this site. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
24
My ###'s mother is suffering from cancer. Please pray that our Lord showers his precious blood on ###'s mother and just drop one drop of Jesus blood into ###'s mother blood. I believe that ###'s mother will be completely healed from cancer. I make this pray in the mighty name of Jesus our Lord...
Replies
14
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom