2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please keep praying for protection over ### and our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
16
Please pray for ### financial blessings now, so ### can stop having such severe depression and anxiety attacks. Please also pray for ### to take away the desire of suicide.
Replies
8
Views
25
Kindly pray for ###, am HIV positive, before was married not legally 3 years down the line I separated with taking our son with ###, now the man keeps on threatening ###, he will kill me. My people, ### am so down, weak and depressed, please keep ### in prayers so that ### could stand up again.
Replies
8
Views
36
Sooo ready for bed ...... so tied n sore we were really busy today make the time go fast I’m not ready for the holiday but I am ready for hopefully some xtra hours n alittle more in that check if anyone know who hiring Pleass let me know Pray we get busy n busy n not ready for the holiday but...
Replies
7
Views
33
Pray that my sister-in-law's child is saved and the heartbeat of the child should come to normal. Doctor has said they will check for three days; if not, they will have to abort the child. Please pray for the safety of the child and mother. Pray for a safe delivery and healthy child. In Jesus'...
Replies
6
Views
27
My Lord continue this fight please Lord wisdom guidance & favor Protect us & all that You have for us, help on how to address these issues & bring us our rights, these ppl will Not take our Rights. Connect us with all those that can Help Speedily You smite Your enemies & put Your Blood hedge of...
Replies
7
Views
84
Dear God, please help me get a job in the reservations department in a hotel that has union, health insurance, parking, and a morning steady shift. I beg you stand by my side, help me I’m desperate. Make this wish come true, please please I forever will owe your for changing my life. I will...
Replies
6
Views
17
Replies
7
Views
12
Please I need God's intervention in my marriage, for ### years now I have no child, we have spent all most all we have. God bless ###.
Replies
5
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom