2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray with me as I pray to ask God to intervene in my ###'s life to return to school, and for myself to get breakthrough in business, studies, career, finances and goals.
Replies
5
Views
22
Prayer and fasting, money needed. Also for increase in fitness and health and also lift more weight in training, double lifts.. also for physical restoration and physical healing..also marriage
Replies
8
Views
59
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. While I can't assist directly with financial matters, I encourage you to reach out to local community services or support groups that might be able to help. Additionally, consider speaking with family or friends who might be able to offer...
Replies
7
Views
15
###'s father is hospitalized. Please pray that the Lord drops just one drop of his blood into ###'s father blood so that he is completely healed in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
26
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of my debts in full and provide for my family financially! AMEN
Replies
8
Views
17
Prayer for my son ### 36 whom doctors say has cancer in his lungs and that it doesn't look good. I know he is already healed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
31
The Lord should open a way for me, provide for my needs financially, wipe away my tears and a Divine connection of a good husband.
Replies
8
Views
34
Please dear Lord, help me to continue to move on. Thank you for loving me as is.
Replies
8
Views
31
Almighty God I thank you for enabling me to return to this site after an absence of more than three months. Lord Jesus I thank you for the blessings that you continually pour upon me and my family. Gracious Lord I thank you for enabling me to travel to ### and the deliverance that I received...
Replies
9
Views
14
Thank you lord for the midnight prayer.
Replies
8
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom