2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please please all pray lord thank you for the money I have thank you lord that you own all the millions billions wealth riches gold of this whole world thank you that nothing is impossible with you thank you that your word says ask and I will receive keep in asking that my joy gladness will be...
Replies
4
Views
22
Hello Greeting in the name of our Lord. I am asking for your prayer, I am trying to return back to our Lord Jesus Christ Thankyou.
Replies
11
Views
52
Thank you Lord for my ### safe wrestling match today. Praise the Lord that he is doing something that he is happy with that is not illegal or immoral. I am thankful for this. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
12
Thank God yesterday everything went smoothly.
Replies
8
Views
156
I am requesting pray for my health. After having blood work done, results show decline in kidney function. Has more test and hopes to get better results with God's help and pray.
Replies
14
Views
54
Am emotionally disturb, am pregnant before marriage, and I don't know what the future holds for us. Am not financially stable yet, am confuse and pray everything goes well coz I don't wish to be a single mum...regards ###
Replies
16
Views
364
Prayers for ### year old ### ### ###... he is on his way to his Make A Wish trip... I pray the family makes amazing memories and that Little ### is in good spirits... I pray for his mom and dad to have the strength and love they need to get through this journey.
Replies
7
Views
19
Please please all pray photographs are so so very important to me I ask you please lord do all these things for me not by your power now in jesus name I decree and declare in jesus christ name I take the very very very best ever photographs in every way selfies in every way snap Chastain every...
Replies
4
Views
12
मेरी पत्नी ### का जीवन बदल जाए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और घर वापस आए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और जहां कहीं भी पाई जाती है उसका जीवन को प्रभु बदल दे इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें
Replies
5
Views
13
Praise the lord. My uncle is serious as his b.p has increased a lot. So kindly pray for my uncle. His name is ###.###
Replies
7
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom