2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I thanks God a have seen our property TB JOSHUA in our neighborhood country ### AMEN and my wife is going through back pain we need prayer for her is about to ###.we need help of God Prophet TB JOSHUA help me
Replies
8
Views
52
kindly pray for marriage and job of daughters, kindly pray for post office job for elder, children are getting old, kindly pray for their marriage, kindly pray for friendship with ### family to be more and God to help in all matters
Replies
9
Views
32
Please pray for my daughter ### I am so afraid she is getting so depressed. She is not happy with her life. I am very thankful that she has the children. As I know they are what keeps her going. I have prayed that her ex-husband's girlfriend would get out of the picture and that just is not...
Replies
11
Views
47
God, guard me & ### loved ones driving. Slow us, no texting. I trust this & total healing for us + everyone on our paths. Thank You, ###
Replies
9
Views
16
1) silence in the neighbourhood of my parents so that they can sleep this nigh, no party or noise, good peaceful sleep and no pain for my ### 2) normal acid, good digestion for ### 3) godly husband for ### 4) coveted debt for ### and financial increase and blessings
Replies
9
Views
44
Pray for ### get a good job, he is struggling getting job. Thank you Jesus, thank you ###.
Replies
13
Views
63
To all my prayer warriors/'AMEN' brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus on this website: Please continue to pray for my sister ### who's still suffering from lung cancer. Pray God gives her renewed life, restored health and he protects her, the rest of our family members and myself from any...
Replies
8
Views
241
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
9
Views
33
Heavenly Father please heal these cats in every way they need: ###/###. He had some blood work that improved & some that didn't. Making some changes to his medication to see if this will help. He seems to be happy, loves ###'s visits. Also ### was diagnosed with an ear infection, unsure if this...
Replies
9
Views
31
Praying over my finances. For a major investment into my music career.
Replies
9
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom