2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Plz prey for mi .... ### ka loan pass hone ke liye .. loan pass nahi huva to room chodna padega ..plz God help mi
Replies
7
Views
41
Pray for ### want to get ### baby ###.
Replies
11
Views
23
I want God to increase my parents financially and for God to help provide the finance to publish all of my written books.
Replies
13
Views
145
Lord this is so very important to me I ask you please please lord give bless me with incredibly wisdom knowledge skill wity every singje part of mahe up now his choose it hiw apply it hiw much to apply in jesus name lord plesse grabr bless me with the very very best ever new foundstions new veth...
Replies
7
Views
21
Amme, January 18. Munbayi canadayil pokan anugrahikame 2020
Replies
7
Views
17
aaj ### pair ka operation hai aur ### exam December hai please ### liye preyer kr dijiye ### exam phuchne tk thk ho ske
Replies
6
Views
49
pray for ### to come back to us. pray that he should know that I didn't do any mistake. pray that he should never leave me at any situation from now on by name of Lord Jesus Christ. pray for ### and his parents to get me married to me. pray for everything to get solved and give us peace and...
Replies
5
Views
14
Good morning everyone my name is ### please I want you all to help me for prayer for saved delivery I'm ### months gonna and I'm so scared is my first child please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
36
Help me pray for my husband, his ### in the living room. He ### sleep it's ###am in the morning. No weapon formed against him shall prosper.
Replies
9
Views
16
Prayers needed for peace of mind instead of anxiety, open doors for jobs, provision, unemployment to go through, God's help with family issues, prayers AGAINST witchcraft and that ### will at least get a Christmas gift this year. Thank you and may everyone who prays for us be blessed.
Replies
11
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom