Prayers needed for peace of mind instead ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I ask for continued prayer for my property. I have been in my home since 2005, blessed to have it, but have not enjoyed it. There have been too many incidents over the years. 1) Trash can knocked down 2) Doorbell ditch 3) Trash on patio 4) During snowfall multiple footprints in...
Replies
10
Views
225
Hi everyone, I’m asking for prayers for my pregnancy. I’m six weeks along, and I’m feeling really scared because of a previous miscarriage. I want to carry this baby to full term — with my daughter, I had to be induced at ### weeks. Please pray for the safety, health, and growth of my baby, for...
Replies
9
Views
245
Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray for me. I’ve been going through a very long and difficult season these past two years, especially with unemployment, financial instability, burnout, and trying to rebuild my life. Despite everything, I believe Jesus has carried me through it and has...
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom