2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Good morning dear ###..my name is ###.nurse working in ###.i m listening the word of God from you via You tube daily which strengthens me a lot.&i have prayer request if you can help me i will e grateful.
Replies
8
Views
30
ir i, Varanasi ###, male, aged ###, submit that one person named ### owed to me an AMOUNT AND NOT PAYING FROM 4 YEARS. HIS CELL ALWAYS "OUT OF COVERAGE AREA" kindly pray for change of mind set of ### and to pay the amount due to me at the earliest. thanking you
Replies
5
Views
37
need help getting organized with my pile of bills..I can't take this anxious awful feeling. ..I'm working now and need to focus on work...please help me with your prayer. ..thank you..God Bless you
Replies
6
Views
81
Lord I ask you please please give bless me with incredibly skill knowledge wisdom with all things everything now make up choosing make up the right colour tones applying it how to apply it his much to apply now by your power I ask you please with all my heart bless me with the very very best...
Replies
4
Views
33
I Need Prayer for new Job. I am working in one ### company. He is insulting me daily. He is behaving with me like a salve. Every time he has wicked plans in his mind and makes me depressed with his words. I am under huge loans. He knows that and so every time he scares me from removing from job...
Replies
6
Views
61
Pray for miracle at home right now. Pray for good talks and happiness. Pray that ### dad should be fine and get ### and ### married to each other on same date as fixed.
Replies
9
Views
80
my name is ###. My father is so sick he is admitted in ICU since ### days Father name -### Kindly pray for him, Lord may heal him soon.Amen Also share the same in your prayer groups.
Replies
6
Views
45
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings so that we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can take care of my family ### Amen.
Replies
7
Views
43
Please please Lord do these things for me now by your power I decree and declare in Jesus name I take the very very very best ever photographs in every way part of me selfies in every way part of me WhatsApp videos in every way part of me Snapchat in every way part of me with every single all...
Replies
3
Views
12
Always keep them happy God Amen
Replies
6
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom