2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my son ### who is serving prison. And our in a lockdown that they up it up so my son and others an talk to there love ones and that everything is ok Amen
Replies
7
Views
19
Thank man of God papa ###. I am ### ### from South Sudan but currently in ### due to conflict in the country. My request is goes like this I need helps from your God, I need God direction in my ministry calling. I have financially problem so I need breakthrough. In relationships I have problem...
Replies
4
Views
28
Please pray for my ### who has incurable cancer and for all who are in need of hope, strength, and encouragement. Thank you Heavenly Father that you are their healer, comforter, and provider. Please have mercy and let them feel your presence in Jesus name we pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
31
Hands numbing Pls pray🙏 for us also that the system recognizes our rights and are given to us soon and we hear back from these people soon. These are the battles of the Lord. No weapon or tongue formed against us shall prosper... Protection and from these ppl following us Your Mighty surrounding...
Replies
7
Views
14
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
6
Views
10
GOD thank you. When I didn't have money to pay my rent you paid it. When I didn't have food to eat you fed me. When I didn't have anyone to walk with you were by my side. When I didn't have anyone to talk to you heard me and spoke back. When I didn't have anyone to wipe my tears you...
Replies
7
Views
47
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. Here's a redacted version of your request: I need prayers of deliverance from financial difficulties and lack of promotion at work. I just had a dream someone forcibly had sex with ###.
Replies
9
Views
17
please pray for ### (###) to feel better. Thank you for praying for my friend. God bless.
Replies
11
Views
23
I want prayer for my job and my debt.
Replies
16
Views
54
Thank you almighty. Please God pray for me that I should get married to my love. Please forgive me for my mistakes. Please pray we should marry asap.
Replies
9
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom