2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Your kind prayers for good health would be appreciated and for ### and ### too. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
29
Replies
4
Views
23
Lord Jesus, I ask you please please grant me realize all the deepest desires of my heart to me right now without any delay in Jesus name please forgive me for all things in Jesus name Lord please please exceed every single one of my prayers expectations desires now always incredibly abundantly...
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray I completely protected, safe from witchcraft and physical harm of any kind and that I win my court cases easily-I have been exploited. Please pray anyone who invested in the rape and drugs club loses every penny and more as a matter of principal. It’s next door and wrecked my life...
Replies
4
Views
8
My God. I am recently posting here for committed problems..i have only ### age . but i am depressed a lot for committed..😭..a lot of problems I had faced for this..and now my girlfriend's parents brainwashed her.. after that her mind is very different.. I don't know she wants to break up with...
Replies
5
Views
137
First I would like to knowledge God in all he has done for me and thank Him from the bottom of my heart for we serve a wonderful God. Please pray that God will search my heart and see the issue I'm facing and open a door. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
6
Views
26
A bless good night I would like prayer for healing I am have pain on my right knee Also prayer for my ### thank you God bless
Replies
5
Views
19
Please pray for me. I'm sad. I'm depressed. With everything going on in the world and in my marriage. All I see and feel is sadness, disappointment. Please pray that I have a job that doesn't come into conflict with my personal life. My boss is making it difficult. I need to change my schedule...
Replies
10
Views
68
I'm going to one of the churches where a lot of people hurt and abandoned me and treated me badly in a very unloving uncaring unchristianlike way to try and reconcile and finally fix things with them and get them to apologize and undo all the damage and wrongs and hurt and pain they caused and...
Replies
5
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom