2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Type Prayer Request Here: help me, I always dream about bad dreams.
Replies
5
Views
30
Lord, I'm begging you, Please come to him in a powerful way and change his heart and mind about the situation we are now in. Father God, I thank you Lord, for this job opportunity for ###. I pray that they train him correctly and he will be good at his job. I thank you that there will be...
Replies
7
Views
34
Please pray for my would be ### ### ### exam best result ever and for my grade in the school where I am working now....please it's really very crucial for my coming life....🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
55
My Father has bled in the brain, please prayer for his healing.
Replies
6
Views
28
THANK YOU LORD, ALMIGHTY GOD, FATHER, JESUS CHRIST, MAMA MARY, ALL ANGELS AND SAINTS, HEAVEN AND EARTH!!! I MADE IT!!!!! I FINALLY PASSED MY IELTS AND I CAN NOW WORK ABROAD. THANK YOU GUYS FOR PRAYING FOR ME AS WELL!! IT MEANS A LOT REALLY!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! THANK YOU ALL...
Replies
7
Views
30
Holy Spirit thank You for healing my sister. Brothers and Sisters please pray for my sister ###, pray for her to exercise and strengthen her heart. Holy Spirit continue to heal her and allow her to prosper and live a good happy healthy long life. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
24
Prayers for ###. Give him the courage and strong mind to let his GF go. That he can see he can be happy and that he can see things in ways he has never seen his future. He will want to be happy, long for a true relationship. Give him peace. Lord allow your spirit to move on him. Let him think...
Replies
4
Views
27
Please pray for ### cat ### pray he treat results come back as something minor. The vet suspects Cancer. Please pray it’s not Cancer.
Replies
4
Views
17
I pray my unborn daughter is healthy in body and mind. I've had an extremely painful and challenging pregnancy. I ask God and Angels to look after her and that she was not affected by the pain I tried so hard to protect her from. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
35
I am you, please, Lord, grant bless me with the very very best ever new findings, new turned moisturizers, cosmetics. I desire the very very best for my skin in every way, new pump bottles, new tubes, accurately great prices that I want to take off that I look, feel incredibly beautiful with...
Replies
4
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom