2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Praise the Lord bro sis I thank you all praying for ### as he was suffering in life problem it is getting solved little by little Now he is better Thanks for the prayers But still do pray for him ....... I thank Lord our God for the miracles Trust god and nothing will go in vain
Replies
5
Views
13
Replies
5
Views
30
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
5
Views
17
Brothers pray for ### to be delivered from masturbation and for feeling of the Holy Spirit of the living God. It has been a tough battle and now ### feel so down and emaciated spiritually. ### need to have God every minute as ### source of strength.
Replies
5
Views
11
I feel ashamed for staying away from this prayers page for a while. I wish to ask God for forgiveness while thanking him for sparing and protecting me amidst this deepening anglophone crises in my country ###. The rate of killings, armed robbery, kidnappings is on the rise especially in my...
Replies
7
Views
26
I think God for the prayers and for the day we pray amen.
Replies
4
Views
14
Please pray for my mother and sister. My sister has serious spiritual and health issues and my mother is very old and has a hard time taking care of my sister.
Replies
4
Views
11
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for family members facing health challenges, including cancer, health issues, and accidents. Seeking faith and strength in these difficult times.
Replies
4
Views
61
Please pray for my daughter, studying in class ### and will start her exams day after tomorrow. She is having fever, throat pain, and headache. How will she study Lord in such a condition. I believe in Jesus that by his stripes we are heal. Let the blood of Jesus cleanse my daughter from...
Replies
5
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom