2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my son ###. For God to show up in his life now. To send His angels around him and deliver him from the enemy.
Replies
6
Views
35
Praise God. Pray for me to stop dreaming with my late ###. Financial breakthrough. Healing. And my ### to be healed from arthritis. Shalom
Replies
6
Views
37
1. Want to know if my son ### is alive or dead. If he is alive I want him to come back to me. 2. Want God to heal me from stomach pains that am experiencing.
Replies
4
Views
22
LORD🙏 I would like to have all curses removed of jealousy and of worry about what my wife is doing.. Just make a Great husband an warrior... Open Doors to get my music out and make it sound Better than the enemy music will and could... open doors and make me Great.. I give my soul to do your...
Replies
4
Views
12
Please pray for me to get someone to help me financially. Amen
Replies
3
Views
7
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
4
Views
19
My babydaddy went to prison. We just had a baby she’s ### months now I hope he doesn’t get a lot of time so he could come back in be with her I pray for his mental health. My family going through a crisis I’m going through it I need peace within myself positivity and to go above and beyond for...
Replies
5
Views
18
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
4
Views
9
Thank you Father for your Love and mercy. We plead the blood of Yeshua Jesus over this ### year old. Lord you know the pain and suffering he has already endured. Send now your Comforter and Holy Spirit to this young one's Life. We will forever be grateful and give you all the praise and glory...
Replies
5
Views
64
Past few days I have been suffering from throat pain & anxiety. Request your valuable prayers for complete deliverance on my sickness.
Replies
5
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom