2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My mom suffers since 5 months. There is a tumor in her neck. She can't eat and drink by her neck. She takes liquid food directly to her stomach. Through a tube which is fixed by doctors by operation.... She weighed 5 months ago 65kg. Now she is 44kg.....all reports are negative. So doctors can't...
Replies
7
Views
35
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm owing an amount of nearly ###, in properties and rent, and the company I worked for liquidated, and on which my ### is not going to school, and my marriage is about to collapse as we are not working, coz...
Replies
4
Views
31
Please pray for me to win the 1st 2nd or 3rd prize in Ladies 45 plus age category in today's 1500meters run. Which will start in the next few hours. Pray for Almighty God to fill me with the Grace and strength of Solomon when I run. Pray for me to have an injury-free run and healing of my...
Replies
4
Views
29
Pray for me and ### to be together at any situation. Pray that ### should come back and ### parents should forgive and be back get ### married to me. Pray for a miracle to happen now.
Replies
16
Views
170
My prayer wish is, I want God to heal me from a blood virus disease. I know and I believe there is no sickness God cannot heal in the name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
9
Views
42
Hello brethren I need breakthrough in my life and tired of heartaches I need a peace of mind also. Bless me and my family. I also need to know who my father is.
Replies
7
Views
17
Father God, Please remove the fleas off my dog and if they got anywhere in my house. Heal his itchy and dried skin. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
41
Trying to go for abroad for work plz pray for me get good job I am going with my ### and my ### please ask please ask for God to help us in financial problems should finance problem should be solved as soon as possible and we should go for abroad please waiting for me to go for abroad is the...
Replies
4
Views
29
Dear brother, Please pray for my sister-in-law ### (###) suffering with fever and headache last two days taking tablets also not curing please pray for her.
Replies
6
Views
28
Please pray for my family and family business. For protection and God's favour in our lives. Please agree with me that I will win the PC next two weeks. All my sales will transmit. All my guests will buy. Bring me the show tours. My work is unmatched. Blessings for me and my family.
Replies
6
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom