2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Almighty.. ### mathaa... Please pray for me to pass the MICROBIOLOGY EXAMINATION of 3rd year B.pharm that is conduct on tomorrow ###-###-####... please pray for me to remember all that i have studied and to present everything nicely.. Please pray also for other students to pass this exam ..
Replies
5
Views
53
Prayer request for a lady and her best friend and friends she tries to have. Her boyfriend's mother wants her and her best friend to die and wants anyone else that's her friend to get hurt too. Her boyfriend tried shooting her with a gun and has recently been giving her various death threats and...
Replies
5
Views
297
Please my name is ###, God of ###, please help me in finance am owning a lot of people and bank too. I took a loan to do business at the first I didn't get anything. Please now I went in for another loan for a salon business of God. Now I don't get payment from the ### army forces again. Any my...
Replies
4
Views
18
Jesus thank you for letting our water come back on. Please let my ### find his missing pillow. It is a source of comfort for him. Please let him like the one I made for him if we don't find the other one. I stayed up late making it for him. Please let him cooperate tomorrow with everything and...
Replies
4
Views
18
I thank God for taking Care of me being there whenever I cry & praises. I thank for God whose has healed my daughter’s family all the praise & glory. I am still trusting God for my husband’s salvation. I am still waiting on God to give me a job. But I thank God because I don’t lack anything. My...
Replies
5
Views
38
I am ### ### but single, please pray for me marriage very soon
Replies
7
Views
96
*Lord, I pray you to discover in me and in every realm and sphere of my life where there is an open door through which the devil attacks me and give me repentance to repent for the things to repent and to destroy the things I have to are demolished so that the devil is completely cut off from me...
Replies
5
Views
20
please pray for ### to be saved, healed, safe from harm, wise, kind, compassionate and financially safe too. God bless. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
36
Name- ###, from ###. Request- That God should have Mercy on my family and that my plot of land in ###, by bought @nd paid for by ### this week.
Replies
5
Views
31
God send help. Asking that you pray that the Lord will help our family in these scary times. Thank you and may God hear your prayer requests.
Replies
9
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom