I want prayer for my job and ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be operating in my life. God make me whole, wise, and a successful wise steward in Christ Jesus.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God dispatch Your angels daily to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God according to Your Word ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I am concerned about. And bless each of us to have a thankful grateful heart (a heart of gratitude) unto you daily. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking God. But I have sin and repent and I still feel distant and anxiety, I pray and I pray and I am casting my anxieties and I know he loves me but I still feel far away. Pray God will redeem and transform me. That he will use the last dark season of my life for my testimony in Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
342
I want prayer for ###. He get obstacle for getting job. Jesus remove all this obstacle for his Life and blessed to getting a job. I want this Prayer the Name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
7
Views
344
Please pray for me to find a job to pay off all my bills and debts, I am not asking to be rich, just to be able to pay all my bills. Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom