Pray for ### want to get ### ...

Lord bring a baby boy to this family. We ask that you will help this family. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be operating in my life. God make me whole, wise, and a successful wise steward in Christ Jesus.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God dispatch Your angels daily to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God according to Your Word ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I am concerned about. And bless each of us to have a thankful grateful heart (a heart of gratitude) unto you daily. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### one of my renters, to bless him with other accommodation so that he can leave my property. I gave him an one month grace to find other accommodation. Please pray that he will find one as soon as possible because he damaged my property and do not pay me rent.
Replies
10
Views
171
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom