2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please please all pray in Jesus name there is power I command in Jesus name all fat leave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach whole hips whole body right now never ever return in Jesus name I command my whole metabolism right now be alot alot alot Faster in every way now always I...
Replies
5
Views
16
please God please remove the mice from our home. please. they keep sleeping at night. Lord help me. Jesus please help. Please take away the mice from our home and all evil from our home. help my dad get a good job Lord please.
Replies
9
Views
17
hi, my lost car key has been found. please pray that the Toyota people won't charge me ###$ for a new one. God bless.
Replies
9
Views
48
Please allow ### and ### to continue to grow our love, coming closer and closer making us stronger everyday. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
21
Please pray for my ### ones salvation Urgent prayers for them ..JESUS CHRIST coming very soon..and also pray for healing for ### ..
Replies
8
Views
23
Pleawe please all pray lord Jesus. Photographes are so so very important to me. You say, "Lord, ask and I will receive." I ask you. Please please Lord bless me to take the very very very best ever photographes in every way, selfies in every way, snap chats in every way, watapp videos in every...
Replies
5
Views
15
Jesus please let my ### and ### be ok and that my ### is being good they are out right now, I am thankful for the break, but tired. Please also let my water come back on, it has been ### hours, this is awful. Also, let my ### do his homework, at least ask for help with it, something. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
14
Please pray that my ### and my ### (###) ### will be peaceful. No party, no loud walking, no moving furniture, no shouting, no taking druggs or alcohol in the name of Jesus. Total peace and good night sleep. Its ###.### pm Thank you!!
Replies
9
Views
14
Praise the Lord 🙌🙏 Thank you Lord Almighty Jesus Christ, for sending your mother in our life and in our new house. Keep us protect our family. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
17
Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have fallen so far short of how I should have behaved and do not deserve a second chance, but I ask Lord that in Your grace You would restore again...
Replies
8
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom