2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Replies
8
Views
30
Please pray for me to cure my Chronic Gastritis problem. Last month, I have been suffering with stomach pain.
Replies
24
Views
165
Please pray for my ### and a situation I'm going thru. Also pray for my ###'s friends. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
37
My stormy debt my Jealousy if my family & friends got new cars & job & money & we tithe & we still broke & we paid off 4 loans & credit card we help people & now we need help to pay off debt & had get trees cut down & garage door replaced & now homeowners harassing us about a crookedly Mailbox I...
Replies
8
Views
29
I'm asking the man of God to pray for my son who is having a mentality problem and now he is taking ### by now he is in hospital worried mother ###
Replies
11
Views
24
Jesus please let my ### be good with my ### today I am thankful for break and please let my water come back on. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
22
praying that ### pass all my modules that ### wrote this semester, please my fellow Christian help. ###, in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
30
*Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit...
Replies
6
Views
27
Want to be pregnant, Lord even having triplets a girl and 2 boys. Help me with prayers.
Replies
8
Views
44
Praying that my daughter passed her nursing test she took on ###/###/### with an 80 or above. Praying she passes her Nursing class this semester with a final grade of 80 or above and is able to go into clinicals.
Replies
9
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom