2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for help and guidance for a family member facing challenges with a commitment. Request for prayers for the individual, their sister, mother, and father.
Replies
5
Views
29
Please pray with us that my boss will give me an advance of $###.## to attend to immediate BUSINESS. He has cut off paying us the overtime as extra cash.
Replies
6
Views
26
Shalom my fellow Christians put me in your prayers I'm still waiting for the very important interview for my papers also I'm still need your prayers for my irregular periods yes I started to see some changes after I demand your prayers work but the devil still continue play around please pray...
Replies
6
Views
29
Lord, Please calm my nerves and take away my anxiety, please bring me the confidence, skills, and the knowledge. May I act on this without hesitation and succeed at it. Father God, We are taking ### off my anxiety medication and A.D.D. medication. I pray that my attention will not be affected...
Replies
6
Views
34
It seems like you're referring to a situation where a website name you wanted to use is already taken. Here are a few steps you can consider: 1. **Check for Variations**: Try slight variations of the name, such as adding words like "the," "online," or using synonyms. 2. **Use a Different...
Replies
6
Views
29
Please pray with us for our finances. Due to the fact that a company just told my husband to go because they can't afford him anymore we sit in a financial predicament. The new company pay him less. We short about ### to be able to pay all our debts. Please pray that God will make a way...
Replies
6
Views
25
My name is ###, please pray for me mind Peace and physically strong mentality and good health and aim success with business success, pray for my son good health and Life protection
Replies
5
Views
36
I request a prayer for my family so that God can be with them always, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
8
Views
26
Please pray for my anxiety and quitting ###.
Replies
5
Views
24
Help me be successful on this process. I hate it, but it's necessary. Please walk me through and lead me to the right situation. Thank you for Your vast blessings.
Replies
5
Views
9
Back
Top Bottom