2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
6
Views
28
Please, pray for my husband who has a lot of anger. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
15
I need to sleep well. Last night. Couldn't sleep well. Wasn't feeling sleepy overthinking in my mind. Just useless noting serious. pray for me tonight I May sleep well in Jesus name. Also I May get up Early for mass. Thank you..
Replies
8
Views
228
Dear God I am praying you to get resolve my all issues. Now a day I am job less. Kindly help me to get a job soon and help me for my financial debts. Which are creating ruins my daily life. Kindly listen my pray.
Replies
6
Views
21
Please pray for my daughter ### and her family. She updates ### in ###. I tell her but she is having problems like ### and ###. It makes me so ###. Please pray that she may see the ### of ### and she should be strong enough in life to face everything in Jesus name. Let them see a ### and ### in...
Replies
8
Views
18
Hello, Praise the Lord I lost my job three months ago and I am facing financial problems. Also, my wife left me. Please pray for my married life and my job. Lord Jesus, please help me in this situation.
Replies
9
Views
25
First of all Thankyou Jesus for all my wins today and speak sorting out the issue. Please pray for ### today for healing of ### leg and knee pain. It's paining a lot today. Thank you Lord for a graces on ### and ### family.
Replies
6
Views
10
my old (mean) boss is starting at my new job tomorrow. please pray for me (and ### too) - alleviation of anxiety and fear. thank you.
Replies
8
Views
26
Father God, Please help us get financially stable. You know our situation, Lord, I thank you that a better job opportunity has come to ### and I pray that he gets hired for it, I pray that they will train him correctly and he will know what he was doing. I pray that they are not racist like...
Replies
10
Views
45
Plz pray for big healing. ###. family problem solve ho. ###. ### husband Ke peche el ladki padi hai. go uska pecha chod De. ur kisi v prakar ki vippati na aye. ur unhe abhi job se chutti mil Jaye.
Replies
8
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom