2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Prayer for me please, I am facing skin problem since last 2 years on my face due to some reaction and my marriage will be held after 10 days so please help me.
Replies
8
Views
11
Father, I humbly seek for me to discern how I should react to this situation. Been married to a ### for years but holding on because of children. Ongoing he has economically, physically and emotionally abusing me. No sight of change....I pray I know how to move forward and better myself and...
Replies
8
Views
18
My name is ###. God bless u brothers and sisters. Pls pray for me that god will grant me a financial favour before this year runs out I want to open my ministry and god should bring me in contact to my destiny helpers in life.
Replies
9
Views
34
Heavenly Father, please lead and guide those responsible to make the right medical decisions for my ### and acknowledge the reality of his disability with PTSD. Please touch his life, as he is struggling with what others can't even begin to understand. Send those who will help him with recovery...
Replies
9
Views
43
మా ఇల్లు construction చేయుచుచుండగా మా ప్రక్కన సాయిబాబా అతని కుటంబసభ్యులు. ఇల్లు మున్సిపల్ ప్లాన్ ప్రకారంగా కట్టాలి. కొంత diviation ఉంది అని high court కు వెళ్లి diviation ఉన్న దానిని remove చేయాలనీ court ఆర్డర్ పంపిచారు. మేము stay తీసుకున్నాము. మా house 1995 లొ కట్టినాము దాని పైన 1st 2ను floor...
Replies
5
Views
13
Please prayer for the purchase of my new home please support in prayer
Replies
9
Views
13
I am very sad that you don't reply. How would I know that you are praying with me or not? I am a very insecure person and that torments me a lot. I really love my family, my husband, and my life and have been through a lot due to others and even because of my choices and mistakes. I try but...
Replies
8
Views
44
AWESOME UPDATE!! Jehovah God Creator of the Universe be praised in Jesus Christ Mighty Name!! Glory and Honour be to your Name, be exalted oh Mighty and Loving God!! Thank you, Thank you for answering our prayer on behalf of my husband ### being gainfully employed! Brothers and Sisters in...
Replies
5
Views
33
Please pray that the Lord sends his blessings to ### and sends ### a job.
Replies
7
Views
9
Back
Top Bottom