2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

oh God please help to get a job. I am an engineering student....
Replies
5
Views
21
Please pray for me, I am in depth; I want God to provide for me to settle my depth.
Replies
5
Views
14
My Father help me to seek your Kingdom, Pray for my marriage, my work and my health.
Replies
5
Views
27
My wife ### ###. Suffered from stroke. Left arm le.g is affected.
Replies
5
Views
32
I ask for Skill, Favor, Finances, The Fruit of The Holy Spirit (Gal 5:22-23), grace to compete in a corporate competition and request abundant, positive, online reviews, comment cards, Wisdom, Protection, Skill, excellence and finances through Jesus’ Christ. I only make $### an hour plus tips so...
Replies
6
Views
112
Hallelujah. Praise the lord. I want to receive prayers from Lord Jesus for his son ###. Doctors are saying he is suffering from the tumor and cancer. They have once operated him and asking for the second surgery. Please pray and finish his cancer and tumor from his brain. We believe in Our Lord...
Replies
7
Views
14
😪 Father God.. Please. I can not fail next week.. I desperately need your protection, more than ever Lord.. I do not understand people’s motives, but I know this is in Your hands.. I can not lose my job... Please Father...
Replies
6
Views
33
Pray for me, my life partner, and my family members.
Replies
7
Views
8
For months I had been pray and request in your post to join me in my prayer but till now God has not answer my prayer I am feeling very sad but continue to pray hoping God will answer my prayer.
Replies
7
Views
30
plz man God am ### from ###. pray for my husband who has been detained in ###
Replies
7
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom